Community Groups are the core of our Fellowship Ministry. They are open to everyone and we encourage everyone to join one. In these groups we meet every week to practice what we call the 3P's. We believe that as we live out these 3 priorities we will be faithful to God's call to serve one another, and we grow in our relationship with Him.
The 3P's of Community Groups
1. People - we build relationships and support each other
2. Proclamation - we speak God's Word into each other’s lives
3. Prayer - we pray for one another
When and Where We Meet
Our Community Groups have moved online, with one meeting Tuesdays and the other Thursdays at 8:30pm.
What We're Studying
Strating September 7th, 2021
- Our Tuesday day group will go through Tim Keller's video series The Prodigal God, which looks at one of Jesus' best-loved parables - the Prodigal Son- to illustrate the depth of God's love. If you join this group we will set you up with online access to the videos through the church's Right Now Media account.
- Our Thursday group will go through David Benner's book The Gift of Being Yourself, which explores the need to know your true self in order to know God deeply. Members are asked to obtain their own copy of the book, however if you have any difficulty doing so or cannot afford a copy contact us and we will make sure you get one. If you join this group you will be expected to read a chapter every week in advance of the meeting. Thankfully the chapters are not long!
Joining a Group
If you would like to learn more about Community Groups or join one please use the contact section at the bottom of the page.